Sunday, October 17, 2010

PE2


For my second trial in Adobe After Effects I wanted to try some green screen effects out and try and manipulate the objects to do what I want within a scene for a re-creation of a movie trailer that some of my 8th grade students were doing. iMovie has a green screen feature that allows you to do some green screen effects, but you can not move the scale, postion, or rotate the objects to make the green screen look realistic. This makes it difficult to film for iMovie as you have to know the exact position of the camera in order to make the


objects fit. So, in After effects I wanted to work on keying out and rotating the objects to fit the scene. Here is a look of what it looks like in After Effects as you key out the green screen using the Effects/keying/keylight effect.

1 comment:

  1. I just purchased a green drop cloth for $5 from Wal-Mart so I'm curious to see how it will work. I learned how to key in Premiere but the Lynda guy said AfterEffects is WAY better. Looks like I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete