Saturday, April 23, 2011

Week 4 Think Aloud 2

I created a presentation based on my AR project on teacher training in a 1:1 laptop program. Because of the topic I know that a presentation was a better choice for me than submitting a paper to be reviewed. I have had the opportunity to attend some pretty awesome conferences these last two years and I would really like to present at one coming up.

I have attended an East Asia Regional Council of Schools (EARCOS) conference before and I plan on presenting at the next one in October 2011.






Along with this conference I plan on presenting at the SITE conference in 2012, this organization was at the AACE conference I recently attended and I had talked to them about presenting at their next available one and this is it. The venue and topic of the organization fits well with my AR topic and will give me a great place to present.

I still would like to present at ISTE 2012 in San Diego, CA but the call for presenters has not gone out yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment